If you want to improve the details for the Texas vineyards we have, here are some tips that can help and what you can provide to us.
You can see most fields that are available by looking at a complete vineyard page at https://txwinelover.com/vpage. Do you like the logo? We can include a logo or even a photo of your vineyard.
- We can include a secondary email address
- Social Media items are:
- Website URL
- Twitter accounts
- Facebook page
- If a vineyard owner has multiple vineyard locations, we can list all those locations along with how many acres are at each location. The individual acres will all total up to one number though.
One of the most important things is the actual location of the vineyard. Google maps may be wonderful, but it can’t always find those vineyard locations with an address. This is where GPS coordinates come in handy. Here’s how to find the GPS coordinates to your vineyard:
- Pull up Google maps: http://www.google.com/maps
- Find your vineyard through your address or other known identifiers
- When you really want to pinpoint the exact location, switch to Earth view by clicking Earth on the bottom left of the map
- Zoom in to your vineyard’s exact location
- Found it? Great, now click on that location and then right-click to get a menu. Select “What’s here?” from the menu. Look up in the top left address location and you’ll now see a set of numbers like: 33.320887, -102.475721. That’s the GPS coordinates. Easy, huh?
Now that you have some updates, please send them to us using our Submit Vineyard Information form. Thanks, and cheers!