The Petite 03 has a:
- Sturdy, retractable, telescoping pull handle
- Double soft-grip handles on the top and side
- Concealed steel and heavy plastic support pieces
- Impact protection from exterior corner bumpers on all corners of the case
- High-strength polycarbonate shell
- Foam inserts consisting of over 3” of high-density foam. Four inserts (2 inserts per side with 2 bottles per insert).
- Configurable insert modules
- External burst straps
- Sturdy interior module retention straps on each side of the interior of the case
- Four industry leading Hinomoto® brand spinner wheels
- Heavy-duty zippers and zipper pulls all around
Improvements since the previous Petite 02 model:
- New sleek exterior ribbed case design for enhanced protection
- Enhanced proprietary exterior shell material
- New reinforced trolley system for even greater weight assurance
- New location of TSA security lock for more convenient access
- New HomingPIN® global lost luggage tracker included with (1) year complimentary service subscription
- Proudly supported by a 10-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
Important Reminder: You are not allowed to pass wine or other liquids through security. However, at some international airports you can carry on wine or other liquids purchased in duty free shops. Always check with your airline before carrying on wine or any other liquids that exceed the 3-1-1 rule.
Below is a review we did of the VinGardeValise Petite 01 wine suitcase.