- High density polyethylene foam crafted for one magnum bottle 1.5 liter
- Interchangeable with other inserts
- VinGardeValise® can hold from 1 to 6 magnums
- Can also hold champagne bottles
Packing the magnum insert
- Insert your large bottles into the cavities neck first at about a 45 degree angle, then the bulk of the bottle should be pushed gently into the open cavity.
Removing and separating the foam inserts
- The first time you remove the foam module(s) to allow for other uses of the suitcase, it may be necessary to cut apart the three 2-bottle modules. This can be done (carefully!) with either a box cutter, Exacto-type knife or other similarly sharp instrument. Simply gently stretch apart the pre-cut modules at the seams and sever the remaining foam connections with the sharp implement. That should do it. Based on your travel needs, you can then place one, two or all three modules in each side.