Focused on Texas grape growers, the Texas Wine & Grape Growers Association’s Grape Camp event, November 14–16, 2023, at the Overton Hotel in Lubbock, Texas, offers education sessions exploring viticulture challenges like water, drought, heat, and labor, plus unique grape and wine sensory education. Learn from vineyard and winery experts and enjoy a chance to network with your winemaking and grape-growing community at this one-of-a-kind event.
What’s in Store at Grape Camp?
Grape Camp is your gateway to learning from Texas wine industry experts. Explore a wide range of topics including:
- Water Regulations: Stay informed on the latest water regulations impacting the industry.
- Biopesticides: Discover innovative approaches to pest management.
- Irrigation: Dive into efficient irrigation techniques for healthier vines.
- Verjus Production: Explore the art of producing this unique grape product.
- Legislation Updates: Stay up to date on the legislative landscape affecting Texas wine.
Join fellow grape growers and winemakers, along with innovative industry vendors, for three days of knowledge sharing, networking, and growth. Grape Camp promises to be an unforgettable experience filled with insights, inspiration, and the unique flavors of Texas wine. See you in Lubbock!
Plus—Experience the First-Ever Grape Camp Field Excursion
Get in the field with experts to experience equipment demos and explore precision viticulture, weather and climate, hail netting, custom crush, and more soon-to-be announced topics. The Grape Camp 2023 Field Excursion will be hosted at Reddy Vineyards on November 16, and admission is included in full Grape Camp registration or Thursday-only registration. Register today!