Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa, Texas Hill Country’s only winery and brewery resort, has created two dining options for Valentine’s celebrations.
Galentine’s Day Brunch at Old 290 Brewery & Restaurant is where friends can relax, feast on delicious food, sip wine cocktails, and listen to live music– all while Breakfast at Tiffany’s is screened in the background.
A very special three-course romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner paired with award-winning wine selections will be held in the Member’s Lounge. The evening will host live music and couples will receive a long-stemmed rose.
And to further salute the month of love, The Spa at Carter Creek, specializing in organic and therapeutic treatments offers Spa specials such as a Chocolate Truffle Body Wrap and deluxe couples’ treatment packages during February.
Galentine’s Day Brunch and Movie at Old 290 Brewery & Restaurant
Saturday, February 11, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Carter Creek is throwing a glamorous Galentine’s Day Brunch to celebrate women and the special ladies they value, love, and respect. The event will be highlighted by live music in the pavilion from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., specialty wine cocktails, classic Breakfast at Tiffany’s starring Audrey Hepburn projected on a large screen, and a sumptuous Brunch Buffet to suit all.
The Fruit Display will offer melons, pineapple, and fresh berries. Smoked Salmon Display will have all the accompaniments, including capers, red onions, hard-boiled eggs, cucumber, bagels, and cream cheese. There will be Assorted Pastries , a Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad, and Entrée dishes: Bacon, Chicken and Waffles, Ham and Spinach Frittata, and Biscuits and Gravy. Guests can build their own Omelets and Crepes. Sweet Treats are Stuffed Cannoli, Chocolate Truffles, Chocolate-Covered Strawberries , and House Made Rocky Road Fudge.
$40 per person, $20 for children, exclusive of tax and gratuity; $20 add-on for bottomless mimosas. Reservations should be made via Open Table.
Three-Course Valentine’s Day Dinner with Wine Pairings at Carter Creek
Tuesday, February 14, seatings at 4 p.m. or 7 p.m.
Served in the intimate Member’s Lounge at Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa, the culinary team will present an elegant, gourmet Three-Course Dinner paired with special wines from the resort’s acclaimed winery. Guests will be entertained by dreamy live music and long-stemmed roses are presented. To begin the celebration is an Amuse Bouche of fig, burrata, prosciutto, arugula, and port reduction vinaigrette accompanied by Gloriosa. The First Course is Poached Lobster Salad with orange, avocado, baby red romaine, balsamic, and pomegranate vinaigrette paired with Viognier-Roussanne. For the Second Course, Sous Vide Rack of Lamb cold-smoked with lemon thyme shrimp risotto fritter, parsnip puree, roasted carrot, and red wine mustard jus is served with a pairing of Maverick. This romantic repast ends with Chocolate Ganache Tart with cherry compote, chocolate truffle, raspberry glaze and Baileys infused whipped cream paired with Dominum Tinto.
$125 per person, exclusive of tax and gratuity (includes wine pairings). Reservations should be made via Open Table.
The Spa at Carter Creek Valentine’s Specials
Available throughout February
These ultra-pampering Valentine’s Spa specials include a glass of refreshing rosé:
- Chocolate Truffle Body Wrap with Scalp Massage created to reduce visible signs of aging with antioxidant active ingredients to help refine the skin’s appearance. $180 for 50-minute treatment
- Chocolate Mousse Anti-Aging Facial includes a hydration masque created with a healthy dose of antioxidant-rich cocoa and with macadamia, almond, and jojoba oils that provide deep hydration to leave skin looking smooth and refreshed. $180 for 50-minute treatment
- Cocoa Massage is a full body massage with warm soothing cocoa. The cocoa butter is rich with antioxidants which help keep skin soft, hydrated and younger looking while deterring damage that causes aging and dullness. $180 for 50-minute treatment
- Couples’ Romance Package is a romantic spa experience to share with a loved one. While one person receives a Chocolate Truffle Body Wrap with a Scalp Massage, the other will experience the Chocolate Mousse Anti-Aging Facial. $360 per couple for 50-minute treatment
- Couples’ Far Infrared Treatment and Cocoa Massage is a pampering spa experience that includes a detoxifying, pain relieving infrared treatment combined with a couples’ massage. For ultimate wellness, the treatment starts with a full body massage with warm soothing cocoa followed by time to relax, detox, and sleep in a far infrared sauna. The far infrared treatment boosts the immune system, detoxes, and heals. $710 per couple for a 120-minute treatment
Spa appointment reservations are encouraged and available at 830.856.2692.
Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa
4064 West US Highway 290
Johnson City, Texas 78636
Leave a Reply