It is time to enter your wines for the Texas International Wine Competition (TXIWC) which is being held in February 2023. It is time now because you can use the promo code earlybird15 for a 15% discount savings before September 18th.
Why should you enter your wines in this wine competition?
The Top 10 Reasons You Should Enter Your Wine:
- The International Wine Competition features highly educated world-renowned judges who travel the world exploring and sharing the latest trends in wine.
- This is an opportunity for you to connect and/or be discovered by the wine community in a true blind tasting.
- TXIWC does not charge winning wineries for the use of their medals for marketing. Winning wines are awarded a physical medal as well as a custom digital medal upon request.
- Wines new to the Texas market and looking to enter the United States will have the opportunity to be featured in front of trade buyers and distributors who currently work in Texas.
- TXIWC promotes the winners with their media partners and at their trade and consumer tasting events throughout the year at no additional charge.
- TXIWC works with its media sponsors to distribute the results to the trade and consumer. All winners will also be listed on their website.
- TXIWC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with proceeds going towards promoting your wine and to local charities.
- You are only charged once when you submit your wines. There are no additional charges or hidden fees.
- TXIWC credentials help you sell more wine.
- Best of Class winners receive a beautiful award to display in their tasting room.
Enter your wines on their website today!