Most likely you have heard of Siboney Cellars who has been sharing space for their winery at Hawk’s Shadow Winery. They have been hard at work preparing their new site location for the winery in Johnson City and they are ready to celebrate with you.
They will be hosting their first event at the new site from April 10-11, the Siboney Cellars Vineyard Planting and Spring Release. The estate vineyard is being planted with Merlot grapes with the help of Bill Blackmon, co-owner of William Chris Vineyards. The celebration will include wine tasting, barrel samples, lunch, and live music.
This is a reserved, all-outdoor event, and an excellent opportunity for small groups to get together safely and enjoy the start of a new winery’s location. Tickets are available online and at the time of this writing, times are still available. But don’t wait because they may sell out soon!
Tickets are $30 for wine club members and guests (up to 4 tickets per membership) and $35 for non-members (up to 4 tickets per purchaser).
There are multiple times available for this spectacular event:
- Saturday, April 10 – 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 11 – 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Your tickets get you all these benefits:
- Welcome reception
- Site tour and four-station wine tasting
- Vineyard dedication and planting with The Legendary Bill Blackmon
- Barrel Tasting – Siboney Futures Release
- Lunch included
- Wine by the Glass and Bottle available on site
- Wine Club Pick-up