Texas Fine Wine invites friends and wine enthusiasts to join them for a monthly virtual Texas Fine Wine Talk and Taste. Given the pandemic situation we are all in, in-person tasting events are difficult, so they are going to host monthly virtual tastings and conversations about various wine topics and new releases.
Grab a bottle of wine from Bending Branch Winery, Duchman Family Winery, Pedernales Cellars, or Spicewood Vineyards to taste during the virtual get-togethers. For two of them, the group will offer a Texas Fine Wine bundle with wines from each of the wineries for people to enjoy.
Join Texas Fine Wine every second Thursday of the month from 6-7 p.m. to explore the themes below. Just swing by the wineries or order your favorite wines online from Bending Branch Winery, Duchman Family Winery, Pedernales Cellars, and Spicewood Vineyards for these virtual get-togethers.
Here are the themes for the year:
- March 11 – 2017 Reds
- April 10 – #OpenLocalWine Night(This tasting will be on Saturday to join others celebrating local wine)
- May 13 – Cheese + Wine Pairings
- June 10 – Spring Releases + Bubbles
- July 8 – Summer Sippers
- August 12 – Obscure Varieties
- September 9 – Texas Tempranillo
- October 14 – Texas Wine Month
- November 11 – Holiday Wines
For two of the tastings—the special #OpenLocalWine night on April 10 and the holiday wine tasting in November—they will offer a Texas Fine Wine bundle that includes a wine from each winery. More details will be coming.