Anyone who knows about Texas wine knows that the Texas Hill Country is the most visited area in the state. To help those in the area and Texas to draw more visitors to the area, grow the greater Hill Country economy, and attract new tourists to Texas, a workshop will be held in Fredericksburg.
The workshop will be presented on April 18 from 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Messina Hof Hill Country. It will be led by three wine and travel experts:
- Yelp San Antonio’s Tomas Rey, senior community director & marketing manager, a business development and marketing leader
- CellarPass CEO Sarah Elliman, who expanded Napa Valley’s wine tourism via CellarPass’s event registration system
- Astra’s CEO Ron Scharman, who leads California wineries in social media and community engagement.
The workshop will offer new ways to draw visitors to give Texas a competitive edge in the wine industry market. CellarPass, a leading real-time winery tour and tasting reservation and ticketing service that offers consumers easy and free access to confirmed tickets and reservations, is joining forces with Yelp, online reviews leader, and Astra, digital marketing wine industry firm from Napa Valley, to share tips and strategies for the Texas wine, beer, cider and spirits industry.
The goal of the workshop will be to demonstrate how you can attract and grow visitation from offline and online sources, boost your bottom line and your club memberships, and maintain social media relevance with an engaged audience.
An array of topics will be held such as:
- Identify and target the right guests that fit your brand’s demographics.
- Give a healthy boost to club memberships.
- Effectively marketing your special events, tours & tastings to attract more guests.
- Building, maintaining, and rewarding a referral network with local tour operators and CMPs.
- Getting the most out of your business’ Yelp profile
- Convert “melon squeezers” into customers.
- Technology and Tourism – What’s new
- Best practices in social marketing with actionable takeaways you can implement now
People who may be interested in attending the workshop would be winery owners, marketers and managers, tasting room managers, wine club managers, and event organizers.
The price for attending the workshop is $25. See the CellarPass website to buy tickets.