In this episode of the Texas Wine Lover podcast, we do something different and instead of traveling to interview somebody, we take Texas Wine Lover reader’s questions about Texas wine and wine in general. Jeremy and Jeff do their best to answer everybody’s questions.
Some of the questions asked are:
- With so many wine blends available, what is the value to the Texas Wine Industry in making so many blends?
- Is a Texas wine still considered Texas if they purchase grapes/juice from New Mexico or California?
- Why is Texas wine so expensive?
That is just a sample of some of the questions asked. Listen to the podcast and find out all the questions asked and how Jeremy and Jeff answer them.
All podcast episode posts can be found by adding the three digit podcast number to txwinelover.com such as for this one: https://txwinelover.com/031.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes so we can spread the word about the podcast and Texas wine including getting enough reviews to show an average.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this episode of the Texas Wine Lover Podcast.
How to Listen to This Podcast
- Listen right here on the blog. Just click the play button at the beginning of this post.
- Listen from an app on your smartphone, iPad, or iPod Touch. For iDevice users, click here to access the podcast and subscribe in iTunes. If you don’t have an Apple device, you can listen with the Stitcher app or directly from the site. For all podcast apps, new episodes will show up as soon as they are published.
- Listen from your computer via iTunes. Just click here to access the podcast in iTunes. Once you subscribe to the podcast, new episodes will show up in your iTunes dashboard.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Podcast.