Texas Hill Country Wineries will be holding their Grower – Winemaker Field Day on Friday, June 10th from 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. at the Hill Country University Center in Fredericksburg. It will be a day of education and networking for existing growers and winemakers.
These are the seminars that will be taking place:
- Grower Relations & Communication- Neil Roberts, Roberts Vineyard Services/Clavo Cellars
- Ripeness, what is the real importance, quality vs production rate- Pierre Helwi, Texas A&M
- Effects of vineyard management on wine quality- Dr Kaan Kurteral, UC Davis
- Canopy management vs wine quality- Justin Scheiner, Texas A&M
- High Plains Growers/Hill Country Winemakers Panel moderated by Jim Kamas
- Jet Wilmeth, Chace Hill, Chris Brundrett, and more
- Varieties & Expectations Panel of Winemakers moderated by John Rivenburgh
- Tim Drake, Penny Adams, Jon Leahy, and more
The day will end with a BYOB Hill Country Regional Tasting. Tickets are $125 for Texas Hill Country Winery (THCW) Members and $200 for Non-Members. The THCW member registration is extended to High Plains Winegrowers Members.
Registration is limited to 100 attendees and registration is due by June 2 with no late or day of registration.
Order your tickets today at the Texas Hill Country Wineries website!