We’ve worked hard over the years and now we have the honor of being one of 24 finalists for the 2016 Millesima Blog Awards. There are three categories and four blog posts have been chosen for each category divided up among the U.S. and Europe. That means the category Texas Wine Lover is in has a total of four possible choices. The winner of each category then gets a trip to Bordeaux, France!
To make things simple, here’s how you can help Texas Wine Lover and friends get to France. The voting ends on February 26th and you can only vote once, so please do it now before you forget! Oh yeah, just by voting you get a discount code from Millesima! Here’s what to do:
- Go to the Facebook page for Millesima USA by clicking this link.
- Vote for Texas Wine Lover in the Wine and Technology category!
- Make sure you check the checkbox at the bottom and then click Submit.
- Thank you for your vote!!
We would love it if you can then vote for a couple other friends who happen to be finalists too.
- Go to the Bordeaux Wine Travel category and vote for fellow Texan Michelle Williams at the Rockin Red Blog.
- Make sure you submit again.
- And then for the Food and Bordeaux Wine Pairing category, please vote for Enobytes Wine Online. I met Pamela Heiligenthal at the Dallas TEXSOM conference and she has an awesome blog.
That’s it! THANK YOU! Now the next thing to do is tell all your friends to do the same thing!
If Texas Wine Lover happens to win the trip to Bordeaux, we look forward to writing all about the trip and making it seem like you were there too!
As a reminder, VOTE HERE!