Wine Road 290 wine trail invites you to participate in a Saturday, July 18 event. Each winery will team with a top restaurant in the Texas Hill Country to present Chili & Chilin. We know, it’s hot in July, but Texans love their chili and the wineries want to emphasize the versatility of wine and food pairings. Come, taste, and realize that anytime is a great time for Chili & Chilin.
Some of the top “hill country” restaurants will “team” with a winery and prepare a Chili and serve to you with a wine from the winery, but of course you will have the opportunity to taste other of the fine wines from the winery during your visit. Take the weekend, get away to the TEXAS HILL COUNTRY and see why we have been rated the second most desired “wine destination” in America and one of the top TEN wine destinations in the WORLD.
- Texas Hill Country– FIFTEEN wineries, making up Wine Road 290 invite you to participate in an event Saturday, July 18, 2015.
- Each of the 15 wineries will team with a top restaurant in the Texas Hill Country to present Chili & Chilin. No ticket to buy, just drive to each of the wineries and get your serving of a Chili tasting paired with a sample of that winery’s fine wine.
- Visit wineroad290.com for map. Just 45 miles between the west-most winery (Chisholm Trail Winery) and the east-most winery (Texas Hills Vineyard). The other 13 are in-between.
- No TICKET required! Most wineries have a small “tasting fee”; but there is no additional fee.
- Wineries participating (listed from west to east)are: Chisholm Trail Winery, Fredericksburg Winery, Lost Draw Cellars, Rancho Ponte, Fiesta Winery 290, 4.0 Cellars, Grape Creek Vineyard, Torre di Pietra Vineyards, Becker Vineyards, Hilmy Cellars, Woodrose Winery, Pedernales Cellars, William Chris Vineyards, Hye Meadow Winery, and Texas Hills Vineyard.