If you haven’t heard of Eden Hill Vineyard & Winery yet, you will soon. They are a small winery making excellent wine in Celina, Texas, just 30 minutes north of Dallas. They recently put out this announcement of their Holiday Wine Dinner event which sounds fantastic and since seating is limited, make your reservations now!
Join AWARD WINNING Winemaker Chris Hornbaker for a holiday dinner and wine parings on December 6th, 2014. The program will feature a four course meal with appetizers, dessert, and wine parings. Enjoy a special holiday wine program and drawings for bottles of our Award Winning Wines. Evening events usually conclude by 9:30 pm.
- Date and Start Time: Saturday, December 6th. Appetizers & wine begin at 6 PM.
- Reservations: Please call Linda at 214-850-4081
- Tickets: $49 per person plus sales tax, price includes meal, dessert and wine pairings
- Limited Seating: 40 seats total
*Let Linda know if you have special dietary needs
Four Course Dinner with Wine Pairings:
- Appetizer course:
- Lobster Pate, Latin Cocktail Meat Balls and Crudites with Curry Dip
Wine pairings (2 Choices):
- Eden Hill 2013 Roussanne~ Dry White Wine *93 pts, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC
- Eden Hill 2013 Moscato ~ Semi-Sweet White Wine, recently released
- Salad course:
- Eden Hill Holiday Salad – Baby Greens, Goat Cheese & Red Peppers
- Eden Hill 2013 Divine White (blend of Albarino, Pinot Grigio & Orange Muscat) ~ Dry White Wine *90 pts, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC
- Main course (2 Selections):
- Selection 1: Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Wine Sauce
- Selection 2: Turkey Florentine Roulade
- Both entrees paired with Wild Rice and Green Beans Rustica
Wine pairings (3 choices):
- Eden Hill 2012 Tempranillo ~ Dry Red Wine, recently released
- Eden Hill Garden Red ~ Semi-Sweet Red Wine * Gold Medal, Lonestar International
- Eden Hill 2013 Roussanne ~ Dry White Wine *93 pts, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC
- Dessert Course:
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
- Eden Hill 2012 Roussanne ~ Sweet Dessert White Wine * Silver Medal, Lonestar International
- Southern Pecan Coffee
- Apricot Mango Tea
We look forward to seeing you there!
Clark, Linda, and Chris
Eden Hill Winery