Lacey Magruder Vineyard & Winery is located in Geneva on the east side of Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes. It is owned by Jim and Ruth Hundertmark, and Jim is the winemaker. The winery opened in September, 2011.
We entered the winery which is located in a 180 year old restored barn which took two years to restore. Tastings are done while standing at the tasting bar.
Wines available are:
- 2011 Sweet Lacey (Vidal Blanc)
- 2011-2012 Lacey’s Blush (70% Vidal Blanc, 30% Corot Noir)
- 2009 Vintners Reserve Chardonnay
- 2009 Barrel Reserve Chardonnay
- 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2008-2009 Vintners Red (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc)
- 2009 Proprietary Red (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc)
- 2012 Lot No. 1 Cuvee
- 2012 Riesling