The Downtown Belton Merchants will be holding their first Belton Sip & Stroll on Saturday, August 9th from 4:00pm to 8:00pm in Downtown Belton.
Wine enthusiasts will begin at one of the twelve locations where they will receive a commemorative, etched wine glass for sampling, goody bag, hors d’oeuvres, and a list of stops and wines featured on the self-guided tour. Participants will have the opportunity to sample newly released wines and wines unavailable anywhere else from local vendors while visiting some of the best shops in Belton. Aficionados will host each of the participating locations and will be available to help place orders and answer questions.
Check in will be at Real Deals on Home Décor, 204 N Penelope, Belton on Saturday between 10am and 5pm.
Participating stores and wineries will be:
- Aida’s Outlet featuring Salado Creek Winery
- Centex Tactical Supply featuring Rising Star Vineyards
- Cochran, Blair & Potts featuring Red Caboose Winery
- My Giving Tree featuring Alamosa Wine Cellars
- Cool Tools featuring Texas Legato
- Estacia’s featuring Salado Winery
- Moore Garrett & Co. featuring Pillar Bluffs Vineyards
- Pizzaz featuring Fiesta Winery
- Southern Comforts featuring The Vineyard at Florence
- Nolan Creek Winery featuring Nolan Creek Winery
- Trends & Treasures featuring Texas wines
- Real Deals on Home Décor featuring Secret Sangria
Staying open for late night shopping will be:
- McWha Book Store
- BeYoutiful Salon
Only 300 tickets will be sold and they are selling fast! Advanced tickets are $19.95 per person, tickets at the door are $24.95, and can be purchased at Real Deals on Home Décor, 204 N Penelope, Belton or by calling 254-933-3332. Tickets can also be purchased online at http://ezevent.com/Live/BeltonSipStroll/08092014/323272.